Say yes to what you deeply long for.
- Have you achieved certain major goals only to discover that life's not as fulfilling as you expected?
- Do you find yourself at a decision point: whether to stay in or leave a job, relationship, career or city?
- Do you sometimes feel resentful of others because you're not doing the things that you need to?
- Are you facing a tough obstacle like infidelity, loss or illness of a loved one, relocation or similar?
- Do you want to stop a self-sabotaging behavior or pattern once and for all?
- Do you sometimes feel like you're just going through the motions and not very engaged in your life?
- Would you love to unlock more of your potential?
- Are you open to making major changes in your life so that it works better for you?
I can help. My specialty is helping people reconnect to what they deeply long for and letting that guide them. When we are clear on who we are and what we want, the next right action is obvious and enticing. My job also includes holding you accountable to becoming the person you long to become, to living the life that is dying to burst forth from you.
Getting coaching is not something we do because there's "something wrong with us." On the contrary, it's something we do because we want to unlock more of our potential. We want to live up to what is possible for us. And mostly we want to feel a certain way — alive, inspired, in flow, whatever. Why wait? Let's start today.